The dishwashing needs of hotels are as diverse as the definition of a hotel. From small boutique hotels to 1000 room establishments, from stop-over functional hotels to those offering 5 Star luxury, the variety is endless. It stands to reason therefore that each hotel will have different needs when it comes to washing their kitchen ware. There is of course a common theme – turn dirty pots into clean ones. To achieve this however requires consideration of a whole host of factors which we consider when we guide you into making a choice you will be happy with for years to come.
The factors we consider are:-
- How many covers you have cater for over what period of time.
- Do you do special events?
- What type of food you serve?
- What ware do you need to wash. Do you need different wash options from one machine?
- Do you need the ware instantly dry and ready for the next service?
- Do you need to routinely remove stubborn stains?
- Do you need exceptional results? Will you need an osmosis unit to make your expensive glasses really sparkle without the need for polishing? Do you need finish your cutlery?
- How do you want your people to operate? With respect to optimising workflow and ensuring your workforce are healthy and safe.
- What space do you have?
- Your services – electric, water supply and waste.
- Are you aware of the latest regulations you need to consider?
- Peace of mind - Meaningful labour and parts warranties and responsiveness in the event of breakdown.
As you would expect from a specialist in ware washing with 20 years of experience and worldwide sourcing we have the answers for your site. So, why not test us out and arrange a site visit from one of our experts.